GDBE and USB-sticks? [was: GBDE and file-backed filesystems?]

Benjamin Walkenhorst krylon at gmx.net
Tue Jan 20 10:04:29 PST 2004

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:59:07 -0500
"Michael W. Oliver" <michael at gargantuan.com> wrote:

> I will trade links with you.  Here is a link to an article describing
> GBDE on a USB ThumbDrive.  If you are not bound by a privacy request,
> please post the link to the patch you mention above.

Thank you very much!
Uh, I would have posted the URL, now that I'm at home, but since it's
already been posted by Mr. Pernfuss, ... I refer to his reply. =)

I've tried setting up up an encrypted USB-stick, and it works.
The tutorial explains how to encrypt the entire stick.

> Thanks!

Well, I've got thank you. =)

Kind regards,

Benjamin