FreeBSD 5.1 Crash

Jousha Coyote netops12000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 20:52:36 PST 2004

I have a webserver running FreeBSD 5.1, apache, and
Gallery on a Dell PowerEdge 2450 When I get multiple
accesses to gallery at the same time, it locks up the
server.  I have to power cycle the box to get it
running again.  This server has been up and running
for a year, and this just started to happen. There is
nothing in the logs to that point to any problem.
What is the best way to trouble shoot this problem.

Thanks…