port redirect

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at apropo.ro
Mon Jan 19 12:37:14 PST 2004

wrap please, tnx.

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:07:35 -0500 "Shawn Guillemette"
<shawn at guillemette.org> wrote:

> I have a freebsd machine set in place to do NAT for my local network.
> I am now currently forwarding one port. I would like to forward
> another port as well to the same address. This is what im using in
> rc.conf to forward a single port to a single address.
>
> /sbin/natd -redirect_port tcp 192.168.1.106:XXXX XXXX -n sis0
>
> where XXXX is the port number.
>

> This also brings up another question. If was to find a need to port
> forward to more then one address inside my netwrok. What would the
> syntax look like.

Something like:

**buh*|>/home/itetcu# cat /etc/rc.conf | grep natd:
natd_enable="YES"
natd_flags="-f /etc/natd.conf -l -log_denied -m -u"

**buh*|>/home/itetcu# cat /etc/natd.conf
interface rl0
redirect_port tcp 192.168.0.10:80 80
redirect_port udp 192.168.0.13:110 110
log_ipfw_denied

See natd(8) fro details.

If you want to forward one port to more that one address, that is
another question.

--
IOnut
Unregistered ;) FreeBSD user