5.2 & NFS

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Fri Jan 16 09:54:36 PST 2004

This box is in my den at home without any internet connection since
I Just installed 5.2.

I have rebooted 4 times and it's still there.
I am now recompiling the kernel where I commented out all the NFS
options in the kernel source.

That should get rid of it for sure.

In my book this is 5.2 bug

I am going to submit pr on it.