regarding devfs ...

Frederick Thomas nikita_the_jew at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 06:43:46 PST 2004

Hi,

     is there anyone who has documentation other than the manpage for freebsd's
implementation of devfs? I have researched all the websites that I know of and have
been unable to find any comprehensive doc on the subject. I've been trying to set a
pnp onboard soundcard cs4236 <crystal> and other than getting the pcm0 message
in the dmesg.boot I've haven't got a clue. Any salient help would be appreciated.

                                                                                             nikita