Does FreeBSD try this w .......

Vahric MUHTARYAN vahric at doruk.net.tr
Thu Jan 15 15:04:12 PST 2004

Hi FreeBSD Users , Admins ...

	yesterday in Turkey, HP prepared a Roadshow about his strategy about
linux with Oracle , Novell , bea. I talked with ORACLE Turkey director, He
said that in USA, those firms ( Oracle or others ) does not make an
agreement with non-firm.

	I wonder why FreeBSD lovers or creaters or Barkley University set up
an company, for make an agreement with this Firms Oracle or  bea or like
this. I'm not say sell FreeBSD with money, maybe name may be change but two
product will be same. I mean two product will be, one is companies version
other is FreeBSD both of them are will be same

	Without any supporter, I think it's not possible to stay strong or
keep popular or stay popular . And every documents which prepared by FreeBSD
users or like this said that most common problem is an advertisement and no
any distributer like Redhat and Suse ...

	FreeBSD is really good and stable. Now linux word is passing
everywhere. Why not FreeBSD ?!!

I hopy you don't mis understand me
I really love it, after intorduce with FreeBSD now I don't want to use Linux
too much because package managment, update method, file system , new
snapshot improvement and security are really good.

Vahric