Cannot switch back to virtual terminal w/ nvidia drivers

Adam Olsen adamolsen at net-bizz.com
Thu Jan 15 11:28:38 PST 2004

Daniela,

I see it when I switch to a virtual console only.  When I switch back to
X, I'm ok again.  Also, if I exit X, I get it the error, but I can
blindly startx again.

At one point in FreeBSD 4.8 I could switch to the virtual console, but
everything was wavy - text was moving around (it was really weird).

Thanks,

Adam Olsen