Antoine Jacoutot ajacoutot at lphp.org
Wed Jan 14 09:21:23 PST 2004

On Wednesday 14 January 2004 17:00, Ruben de Groot wrote:
> I'm not entirely sure (never used it myself), but I think you can use
> routed(8), depending on the way you connect to your ISPs.

I have one ethernet <--> router and one ethernet <--> dsl modem connections to
connect to my ISPs.
As you said, you're not sure about routed... Actually, I did not find anyone
who actually make this configuration worked, everyone tells me that this
might or might not work.
Anyway, I'm not looking for an howto nor a tutorial, I just want to know if
there's a software that's able to do this, and then I'll learn it :)

Antoine