Upgrade Woes

Ben Craig bencraig at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 08:38:19 PST 2004

Hi All,

I've been running 4.7R on a HP Netserver E60 for some
time now, however in trying to upgrade this to 4.9R
I've run into a problem that is unfortunately beyond
my troubleshooting abilities.

Using the ISO disc, I've booted up 4.9 and gone
through the upgrade process successfully.  However,
once the machine reboots after the CD has been
removed, the boot process hangs on the following
stage:

agp0 <Intel 82443BX (440 BX) host to PCI Bridge >
mem0-0xfffffff at device 0.0 on pci0

Can anyone give me any guideance on what might be
causing this?

Regards,

Ben Craig.