ImageMagic port build fails (again).

sms steinms at wopr.ife.no
Tue Jan 13 07:11:33 PST 2004

Kent Stewart wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 January 2004 02:35 am, sms wrote:
>
>>Hi, fyi
>>
>>Did a ports upgrade on a FreeBSD4.8 system
>>01/13/04 10:50am GMT+1.
>>
>>The reason for this upgrade was to test newer versions of
>>ImageMagic, because of problems with the one currently installed
>>(PACKAGE_LIB_VERSION_NUMBER="5,5,7,2").
>>
>>It fails in the resize function (used in conjunction with Zope and
>>the Zope product Photo. Photo uses ImageMagic)
>>
>>A build of ImageMagic-5.5.7-14 fails as follows:
>

> Did you update jasper? Since I have -14 installed, it looks like you have some
> out of date dependancies that have to be upgrade before ImageMagick can be.
>
> Kent

I did in a complete (well not really true, excluded the non-English
ports, like ports-chinese etc) ports collection update.

My Makefile in /usr/ports/graphics/jasper has the following:
PORTVERSION=    1.700.5
which is the latest, isnt it?

There should not be any problems on a ports upgraded FreeBSD4.8
based system (vs FreeBSD4.9) should there?

On beforehand, thank you.

--sms

/* Stein M Sandbech                  Email: stein at ife.no  **
** Senior Systems Engineer, EDP dept Web site: www.ife.no **
** Institute for Energy Technology   Tel: +47 63 80 60 00 **
** Box 40, N-2007 Kjeller, NORWAY    Fax: +47 63 81 11 68 */