Not found...

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 05:05:35 PST 2004

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 01:57:32PM -0600, Ví­ctor Gutiérrez Cruz wrote:
> When I install port of PHP4 solicits to me:
>
> PDFlib-Lite-5.0.0-Unix-src.tar.gz
>
> where I can obtain it?...

That's an old version.  The PDFlib authors' latest version is 5.0.2,
and it seems that tey've removed the old versions from their
distribution sites.

What you should do is update your ports tree using cvsup(8):

    http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvsup.html

And see the example supfiles in /usr/share/samples/cvsup.  Note that
you always need 'tag=.' when updating ports.

Now when you go to install PHP4, it will use available versions of
software for its dependencies.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                      Savill Way