aic7xxx/FreeBSD/Linux can't find disk drives

Matt Bjornson matt at techiesalumni.com
Sun Jan 11 08:30:59 PST 2004

Kent,

Thanks, still nothing...   you're right I forgot to change my email to
/dev/da for FreeBSD (/dev/sda is Linux scsi drive)  Any other ideas? I
thought there might be some IRQ conflicts but there isn't when I look
in kernel config before install...  These aren't RAID so I thought it'd
be a no brainer....

Thanks,

Matt