resources using mhash

Russell Dickson birdcarry at webwingsnet.com
Sat Jan 10 20:34:48 PST 2004

Oh thank you Dan.  That's what I needed to know.  My guess part of the
little information is because of few problems with mhash.

I'm new with FreeBSD with a box here, but my public server is run by an old
BSD hacker who is very busy and extremely cautious.  But he has not used
mhash. He makes me research everything new before addling it. Mhash is
required for the new Authorize.net validation scripts using Perl or PHP.

You made my day,
Russell Dickson