cdbakeoven errors when burning multiple tracks

Alex raindogs_1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 17:32:40 PST 2004

I'm setting up cdbakeoven on FreeBSD 4.8 and I'm
trying to burn a set of MP3 files to an audio CD.
Everything works fine if I only burn a single track,
but when I try to do more than one it appears to trip
over itself when writing to the /tmp directory. Here's
the results of "dump", the error message seems to be
on the last line with  "no such file or directory..."

Compilation list contains 2 files.
Of those, 2 MP3 and 0 Ogg Vorbis file(s) will be
decompressed.
Starting to decompress MP3/Ogg Vorbis file(s)!
Decompressing 'Lost On The River' (1 of 2), percent
done:
100%
Decompressing 'piazza' (2 of 2), percent done:
100%
MP3/Ogg Vorbis file(s) decompressed successfully!
Starting burn process!
cdrecord: No such file or directory. No read access
for '/tmp/cdbo_audio_1_10_17_13_38.wav
/tmp/cdbo_audio_1_10_17_13_46.wav'.
Burn failed!

I am running as root, so permissions shouldn't be a
problem. The only thing in CDbakeOven I found that
looks like it could solve this is a filed under "New
CD Settings" labeled "Image name". This is currently
set to "cdboImage_<DATE>_<trackname>.iso", is there
something I can do here to solve the problem?

Thanks,
Alex