mpd PPTP to Cisco 3000 VPN Concentrator routing problem

Chris Jones cjones at gruntle.org
Thu Jan 8 01:26:20 PST 2004

Original message from Joe Marcus Clarke:

> I was able to get past the routing loop by readdressing the interface as
> soon as it came up.  This is a good starter howto on that procedure:
>
> http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~flemej/fbsd-cisco-vpn/fbsd-cisco-vpn.pdf

Yeah I went through this, but my iface up-script doesn't seem to work,
which was my original question.  I didn't make it far enough to find out
mppe is broken as well.

> You might also consider trying out security/vpnc if the concentrator
> also allows for IPSec clients using the Cisco VPN client.

I'll check it out, thanks.  I didn't have any luck with isakmpd because
it apparently doesn't support xauth and some other things I need.

--
Chris