DNS resources or "toaster"

Marius Kirschner marius at agoron.com
Mon Jan 5 13:30:43 PST 2004

I have the task to set up a two DNS servers for my company, and while I have
administered their DNS servers using BIND for a number of years I have never
set them up from scratch.  I have 2 boxes where FreeBSD 5.1 will be
installed, and, to be honest, I'm not sure whether to use BIND or DJBDNS of
which I've heard much good.  Obviously either one will do the
job.....I guess it's just a matter of preferences......but I'm very tempted
to go with DJBDNS this time.

Anyway, anybody know of a good web page/site with some "how-to" for FreeBSD
and DJBDNS?  Thanks,

---Marius