403 Forbidden when trying to access web links within Index of Moody Blues

SeventhSojourn5 at aol.com SeventhSojourn5 at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 19:55:49 PST 2004

Since the Index of Moody Blues Resources has been updated (website address:
http://frisk.org/mbindex/pages/index.html), I have been unable to access the
individual links within this web site. I have a Dell 8200 Series Model along
with Windows XP, Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, AOL 9.0 for Broadband along
with Norton Personal Firewall. Prior to the site update, I had no trouble
accessing these links. The same problem exists whether or not I go through America On
Line or directly through Internet Explorer. Shown below, is the message I
receive after trying to access the links within their web site:
----------
Forbidden
Sorry /cgi-bin/links/cgi-bin/jump.cgi?ID=1199 is unavailable to you.

205.188.209.71
(none)
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT 5.1)
403
---------
I have written to the web site postmaster (mbindex @ frisk.org) several
times, however, I have not received a reply. Please let me know what can be done to
correct this problem. I have also checked my Internet Explorer Security
settings, and all are set to the recommended default settings per Microsoft's
instructions.

 I thank you in advance for your time.

Steven S. Rizzi
SeventhSojourn5 at aol.com