Getting SCSI Drive info.

Daryl Chance chancedj at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 08:40:26 PST 2004

I'm adminning some remote servers and I need to get
the drive model numbers so the owner can buy more
disks.  I've tried dmesg, but the only thing that
gives me is the raid volume and the raid adapter
model.  I can go to the server with ATA Raid and it
gives me all the drives and their model numbers there.
 Is there anyway (short of physically removing the
drive and checking the model number) to get that
information?

I'm running 4.9