freebsd setup error-signal 11

hay hay at kaostr.org
Sun Feb 29 12:16:14 PST 2004

Hi dear list,
I have a small pc and I want to setup freebsd 5.2 on it, but I couldnt get
successful until now...Tried many many times but no succes.
My pc's properties
Mainbord ASUS A7V133
Cpu: AMD Athon 1200
Secordary Master Seagate 80GB Barracuda.

When setup tries to make partitions, it alerts me, there is a disk geometry
error. 155061/16/63 is incorrect. It should has been 9729/255/63. First, I
didnt change and tried to setup. I failed. Afterwards, I changed disk
geometry what setup said, but nevertheless I failed. bios update is 06.04.03
and hdd's auto options is selected. I guess PIO is 4, UDMA is 2 cause
auto-selected.
Where am I wrong with setup?

regards,
sinan