sched_get_priority_max

Robert Huff roberthuff at rcn.com
Sat Feb 28 08:25:57 PST 2004

	I have (at least) three programs - mozilla, OpenOffice, and
javaldx - that occasionally drop something like this:

Feb 27 22:43:29 jerusalem kernel: cmd soffice.bin pid 13002 tried to use non-present sched_get_priority_max

	in the system log.
	Now it doesn't seem to be hurting anything, but I'd like to
clean in out if possible.  I've looked for this on the Web and
searched the archives and found nothing.
	Where do I start?
	(System:

	FreeBSD jerusalem.litteratus.org 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #1:
Wed Feb 25 20:15:34 EST 2004
	ULE scheduler
	libmap contains the suggested mappings for libc_r/libpthread
)

				Robert Huff