Courier-Imap authentication

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Sat Feb 28 05:01:48 PST 2004

Hi,

The courier imap program has to be able to reach the location,
it might be that the location you defined, is not reachable
by the user under which imapd runs, (for example imapd runs under
barry-mailserver, and the permissions for /home/barry/Maildir is
700, he is never ever going to access it...)

Hope this helps you a bit,

cheers

--

Kind regards,