USB Wireless card -

Daan Vreeken [PA4DAN] Danovitsch at Vitsch.net
Sat Feb 28 01:21:00 PST 2004

On Thursday 26 February 2004 19:53, Derrick wrote:
> I picked up one of these :
> http://www.pcchipsusa.com/prod-usbwirelesslanadaptor.asp
>
> (nice deal, buy for 29.95, and get a 29.95 rebate.)
> i know the Intersil Prism 3.0 is supported, on some wi - but is this
> device supported? I don't think it is, but am just wanting to confirm
Nope. At this moment there's no driver for USB WLAN devices based on the Prism
chipset. I have one of those laying around here and when I have the time I
might try to write a driver for it, but for now I think you're out of luck.

For the Atmel USB WLAN chipsets there is a driver though :
http://vitsch.net/bsd/atuwi

grtz,
Daan