procmail

Gary gv-list-freebsdquestions at mygirlfriday.info
Fri Feb 27 14:53:59 PST 2004

Hi Brian,

--On Friday, February 27, 2004 04:36:51 PM -0600 "Henning, Brian"
<B.Henning at navitaire.com> wrote:

>  cat /var/qmail/control/defaultdelivery
> cat: /var/qmail/control/defaultdelivery: No such file or directory
>
> Do I need to put maildir in here or something?

Yes, you need to tell qmail what type of mailbox system you have. It will
not deliver to Maildir if you do not have it..

I am assuming you have a stock setup of qmail with a /var/qmail/control dir
in place..

just make a defaultdelivery file in the control dir, and put in ./Maildir/
into it, to have a Maildir format..

--
Gary