ntpd

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Wed Feb 25 11:01:16 PST 2004

It needs to synchronise with the server <server>
so that it's time is accurate, that can take a while,
it needs to trace times etc.  giving it 2 hours, is certainly enough :)

the drift states it drift from the time so it knows how many seconds it will
'drift' in  x time
{like 0.1 sec every hour means a little correction... }

Cheers

--

Kind regards,

Remko Lodder