id like to help

Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. kdk at daleco.biz
Mon Feb 23 09:46:35 PST 2004

siraj kutlusan wrote:

>hi im a freebsd user and i live in istanbul and im trying to get people
>to use freebsd and stuff like this. i would love to help in a part of
>freebsd an some kind of way. is there anything i could help with? i dont
>mind maybe translating a few docs to turkish and stuff like that.

The FreeBSD Documentation Project haunts
the 'Net on the freebsd-doc at freebsd.org
mailing list.

You might read it a while and offer your
services.  I have no idea whether or not
any of the documentation has been translated
to Turkish, or whether or not any Turkish
language mirror of the web site exists.

But, if you are willing, you might be
able to help make one of these things,
or something else helpful, happen.