MySQL error 2013

Erik Greenwald erik at smluc.org
Sun Feb 22 08:49:14 PST 2004

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 11:38:11PM -0800, Derrick Ryalls wrote:
<snip>
> Googling around, I see lots of reference to glibc issues, but I thought
> that only applied to Linux.  I have tried mysql41-server port (fresh
> cvsup), mysql40, and a package mysql323, and they all have the same
> issue.  That leads me to believe that the o/s has the issue, not mysql.
> Does anyone have a clue on what I need to check/upgrade?
>
> Current system:  FreeBSD 4.9-RC #0: Tue Oct  7

yeah, glibc would be linux only... but there're a couple pr's for this
issue on freebsd right now.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/62845
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=misc/63213

(currently, there is no fix.. the workaround is to connect via a local
socket/pipe).

Mind if I ask what cpu/mb you're operating on?

--
        -Erik <erik at smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~erik]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all probability,
they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore may result in
severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep Refrigerated.