mail client question...

Nathan Kinkade nkinkade at ub.edu.bz
Wed Feb 18 15:16:46 PST 2004

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 01:13:17PM -0500, Xpression wrote:
> Hi list, anyone are using exim as a MUA ??? I can't configure
> it to send mails, or anyone know a very easy configurable mail
> client for FreeBSD ??? Thanks in advance...

Hmm.  Maybe you got the terminology accidentally mixed up.  Exim is an
MTA (Mail Transport Agent), not an MUA (Mail User Agent).  In any case,
if you happen to be running X and KDE, I recall that Kmail was rather
easy to use.  The Mozilla project has an email client and I haven't
heard anything about it one way or the other, but maybe it would be
worth a look at:

http://mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/

Nathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys D8527E49