mail client question...

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Wed Feb 18 14:45:13 PST 2004

>         Hi list, anyone are using exim as a MUA ??? I can't configure it to
> send mails, or anyone know a very easy configurable mail client for FreeBSD

I don't know about exim, but for an easy-to-get-working MTA (not MUA) you
might try postfix. IIRC no configuration is necessary to get it working -
just install the port and let it activate it (or do it yourself). Fix the
statup scripts to run it at boot and you should be all set.

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller at infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org