My fault or just Spam

Aaron Peterson aaron at alpete.com
Wed Feb 18 12:06:07 PST 2004

unfortunately, it's likely it's your fault for using email, hehe...  at
least one of the recent windows viruses steals addresses from the address
books of infected machines and sends out mail to/from those addresses.
It's likely that someone that had your address in their address book was
infected and your email address got abused as a result.  i have definitely
felt the pain of that over the last month, as i'm sure many others have.
i can't even avoid the pain of using windows by not using windows anymore.
 i have to convince everyone i know not to use windows :)

aaron