Move to <insert here> mail server? WAS Re: Sending mail gets 'Relaying Denied' from off network.

Eric F Crist ecrist at adtechintegrated.com
Tue Feb 17 22:26:51 PST 2004

OK, I'm tired of trying to configure sendmail.  I think I give up.  I've hear
postfix and qmail recommendations the most.  I need a mail server that can do
a couple of things for me:

1) Host multiple domains on the same server
2) Easy user management and control (quotas?)
3) I NEED MY SPAM ASSASSIN
3) Webmail recommendation for this mail server.
4) Your love and support with what I choose... ;)

Sendmail, since I've used it heavily, has become too much of a burden for me.
Please reply with a 'vote' and possibly and howtos or 'change-over'
instructions.  If you all recall, I've failed this once before.

TIA
--
Eric F Crist
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc