Apache ssl certificates?

Eric F Crist ecrist at adtechintegrated.com
Tue Feb 17 22:17:12 PST 2004

On Tuesday 17 February 2004 10:48 pm, Saint Aardvark the Carpeted wrote:
> Eric F Crist disturbed my sleep to write:
> > When I go the the server via https:<servername> I get a dialog asking
> > for me to accept a certificate, but it's still the snakeoil cert!  What
> > am I doing wrong?
>
> I hate to ask the obvious, but have you restarted Apache?  I know that's
> bit me a couple times...
>
> Hugh

That's a fair questions, but yes.  I've checked my syntax and restarted
multiple times.  I've even taken the old snake-oil certificate and it's
entire containing directory and moved it to a completely different part of
the system.  What kills me more is that I've set these systems up before.

Thanks for the replies...

--
Eric F Crist
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc