GBDE - Destroy command not working

Dany Nativel dany_list at natzo.com
Mon Feb 16 16:10:18 PST 2004

You'll find more information in the handbook :

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/disks-encrypting.html

It can be enabled as a kernel option or loaded with klload so it's no
part of the port tree but rather part of the base system (I hope I use
the right wording here).

Below you'll find some links to relevant documents.

White paper on GBDE
http://phk.freebsd.dk/pubs/bsdcon-03.gbde.paper.pdf

Some slides on GBDE
http://phk.freebsd.dk/pubs/bsdcon-03.slides.gbde.pdf

Another how-to
http://bsdhound.com/newsread_print.php?newsid=63

Encrypt a USB Thumbdrive using CFS or GBDE
http://www.bsdnews.org/03/cryptusb.php

And the man page
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=gbde&sektion=4&apropos=0&manpath=FreeBSD+5.2-RELEASE+and+Ports