OpenOffice ports build...

Steven N. Fettig freebsd at stevenfettig.com
Sun Feb 15 18:51:50 PST 2004

Eric,

Have you considered installing the pre-compiled packages?  If you aren't
aware, they are available at:
http://projects.imp.ch/openoffice/
I have installed the 1.1 version on both fbsd 4.9 and 5.2.1 - they work
fine for me although I haven't done extensive work with oo on either sys.

HtH,
Steve Fettig