Mounting to freebsd ufs under WinXP

Bob Collins bobc at anything-inc.com
Fri Feb 13 08:50:49 PST 2004

On Fri, Feb 13, 2004, Kenneth Culver clacked the keyboard to produce:
> Quoting Bob Collins <bobc at anything-inc.com>:

> >>I am not familiar with any such software, regrettably.  You'd need a
> >>Windows developer experienced with their kernel and filesystem
> >>management code to write a "filesystem adaptor", or whatever the
> >>Windows phrase is...
> >>
> >>-- -Chuck
> >>

> >Why not Samba?
> >
> Because most likely both filesystems are on the same machine.
>
> Ken

Perhaps I missed the OP, but it was not obvious this was what was
intended.
--
Bob

"Play is the work of children. It's very serious stuff. And if it's
properly structured in a developmental program, children can blossom."
-Bob Keeshan aka `Captain Kangaroo'