looking for a code statistics tool

Louis LeBlanc freebsd at keyslapper.org
Wed Feb 11 15:09:32 PST 2004

Hey folks.

I'm looking for a commandline code statistics tool.  Not to tell me
whether the code is stable, or will even compile, but what the makeup
is.  You know, how many lines in the file, how much is whitespace,
comments, #defines, etc..  At least C analysis is needed, but if other
languages are checked, so much the better.

I've looked through the ports/devel directory, but nothing relevant
showed up searching for 'statistic', so I figured I'd see if anyone
here had any ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Lou
Louis LeBlanc               leblanc at keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     Ô¿Ô¬

QOTD:
  "Everything I am today I owe to people, whom it is now
  to late to punish."