Looking for a supplier in Panama, SA ... (ASUS, Tyan, Supermicro)

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Wed Feb 11 07:41:23 PST 2004

Need to setup some servers in Panama, and *really* hate to have to ship
them in if I can spec them out locally ... i know Dell is down there, but
at almost 2x the cost of what I've costed out in ASUS/Tyan stuff, I'd like
to avoid them with the proverbial ten foot pole ...

Servers are all running FreeBSD 4.9 right now, will be starting to switch
to 5.x this summer, hopefully as things become more solid, especially in
the Opteron arena ...

Figuring that there has to be some FreeBSDers in Panama(?) ... anyone down
there have a good local supplier they use, or do they all just use Dell?
:)

Thanks ...

----