[Fwd: Re: 5.2.1-RC floppy install: many if_X.ko modules failed to load]

Rostislav Krasny rosti_bsd at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 08:23:22 PST 2004

Members of freebsd-current mailing list are probably too busy, so I'm
forwarding my question to more dynamic freebsd-questions mailing list.
Is my guess about the /src/release/Makefile right or wrong?

BTW when 5.2.1-RC2 is going to be released? I saw few cvs commits with
preparation to this release.

Thanks