cvsup gets connection refused

James Gallagher james.freebsd at gallagher.cx
Tue Feb 10 06:27:04 PST 2004

Hi Carl,

Just out of curiosity, do you have a firewall between your BSD box and
the cvs server you're trying to connect to? Alternatively, have you
tested another cvs server? The reason I ask about the firewall is that
I had a similar problem recently which turned out to be a particular
port being blocked. I can look back and see what it was if you think
it's relevant. It's the only thing I can think of right now.

James