Problem upgrading KDE (Problem Solved)

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Fri Feb 6 13:25:11 PST 2004

Ok, I found a solution and a work around for this.  I was sweating
bullets the whole time because I wasn't sure this was gonna work and I
could just picture myself horking my KDE install because of this.  Ok,
here's what I did.  Since kdelibs wouldn't install so long as kdebase
was installed, I simply uninstalled kdebase, installed kdelibs, then
installed kdebase.  Strangely enough, it worked.  :D

So if any of you find that you encounter this strange issue, this is
your fix.  :)