desktop freebsd??

Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. kdk at daleco.biz
Fri Feb 6 08:52:59 PST 2004

Darryl Grant wrote:

>Perhaps you can use sudo for your normal user and setup the sudoers file
>for only the privleges you want your normal users to have.
>
>HTH,
>
>Darryl

I've found this to be handy also in Gnome.  Assigning
"sudo ppp -background myisp" to an icon gives
a better then M$ functionality for my dialup connection.
Perhaps something similar could be done for mount/umount
of the CD device....

Any security types out there feel a need to comment? :-)

Kevin Kinsey