Advertising?

Kirk Strauser kirk at strauser.com
Fri Feb 6 07:42:50 PST 2004

At 2004-02-06T02:03:02Z, "Greg Wilson" <greg at seopa.com> writes:

> I thank you for your display of considerable arrogance and unwillingness to
> cooperte on a socdial or business level.

We're not the ones who sent an advertising request to an email address that
is heavily documented as being archived and mirroed in several locations
around the world.  No cooperation is even *possible* - don't you understand
that?  Even if one of the freebsd.org administrators removed your emails,
they'd still be present on the other web mirrors and on Google.

Honestly, quit blaming others for your mistake.  And when you need a favor
(yes, a favor; noone *owes* it to you to do this), ask them nicely and don't
imply in your request that you *expect* them to help you.  Live and learn.
--
Kirk Strauser

"94 outdated ports on the box,
 94 outdated ports.