Bash

Andy andy at richardflanagan.com.au
Thu Feb 5 22:14:43 PST 2004

Hiya All

Hoping this is easy. Whenever I log in, I get bash (2) as root, but it does
not work with a user login unless I invoke it (/usr/local/bin/bash) and then
switches off when close that terminal. Sorry if this question is a bit basic,
I have read the man page, and have added the startup lines in ~/.cshrc and in
~/.login, but no good. Can anyone tell me where I have gone wrong here ?
Please mail to this address as I am not on the list.

All help appreciated
Thank You
Andy