Advertising?

Louis LeBlanc freebsd at keyslapper.org
Thu Feb 5 11:30:32 PST 2004

On 02/05/04 07:12 PM, Greg Wilson sat at the `puter and typed:
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2003-April/001602.html
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2003-April/001781.html
>
> Hi
>
> I reference these two documents, where you have publish my private
> correspondance.  I am writing to ask you to remove these documents
> which were published with out my consent.
>
> Please tell me when they are removed,

Actually, since these comments were made to a public forum, I believe
your consent is not required.  Even so, I don't think it could be
removed.  If I'm not mistaken, the archiving of this list is
automatic.

Lou
Louis LeBlanc               leblanc at keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     Ô¿Ô¬

The two most common things in the Universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
    -- Harlan Ellison