One of your employees are very rude.

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at clunix.cl.msu.edu
Tue Feb 3 07:11:02 PST 2004

> I'm sorry but..
>
> hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
>
> It's IRC. You expected something different?
>
> Love,
> Randi Harper
>
> sektie at freebsdgirl.com
> http://freebsdgirl.com
>
> On Jan 30, 2004, at 11:06 PM, lorink wrote:
>
> > To whom it may concern,
> >
> > I just want to let the bsd team know this has been a great OS and it is
> > meeting my needs over that of other operating systems including
> > windows which
> > I was a software tester of W2k back in the late 90s. While your
> > documentation
> > is excellent and sometimes such subjects on google searches also
> > provide
> > answers I recently have stumbled across a irc chanell on efnet called
> > #freebsdhelp. Been a good chanell so far but lately there is one op
> > nick name
> > "hideaway"  who has been a little on the rude side and has kicked some
> > people
> > or my self and not permited them to return to the chanell because of
> > his
> > fits. I have a log of  the events that led up to my being banned from
> > the
> > chanell and let me know if this is a employee that represent
> > freebsd.org

I think maybe someone has mentioned, but FreeBSD.org does not have
employees.   Development is done and questions are answered by
whoever is interested on a volunteer basis.   Although it seems
fairly rare to run in to a jerk on these lists, it can happen.  Those
would be volunteers too...  As for IRC, I wouldn't know.   I don't
have time to waste on that.

////jerry