OT: php question.

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Mon Feb 2 17:29:06 PST 2004

	Is there a way of having <? php code ?> print the name of
	its file (along with the number of hits for tht file) and
	keep track of all the files in a $WWW_ROOT/filecount page?

	Right now I have a cgi script tracking over 100 individual
	file with

	filename1	hitcount1
	filename2	hitcount2
	filenameN	hitcountN

	This question came about when I realized that I've got
	more than 30K hits on *all* my pages in the past 22 months.

	Of course, I could hand-code each individual filename  and
	call the counter code. Isn' there a more automagic way?

	thanks for any clues,

	gary

--
   Gary Kline     kline at thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix