proxies and firewalls

JJB Barbish3 at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 2 08:52:17 PST 2004

Thanks for your reply, But I must be thick headed this morning,
because what you say below makes no sense to me.
I checked out the 2 referenced descriptions and they say
nothing about doing nat.

I have Lan with private ip address that send packets to
public internet. How does an proxy server solve the private ip
address versus my public ip address problem?