Using the ATAPI/CAM Driver

Melvyn Sopacua freebsd-questions at webteckies.org
Sun Feb 1 11:22:38 PST 2004

On Sunday 01 February 2004 00:54, Jeff Elkins wrote:

> All recording functions work, both with cdrecord and growisofs.  The only
> issue is being unable to mount with /dev/cd0, /dev/cd1. I realise that I'm
> in uncharted waters with 5.2, and I appreciate the reply.

Actually - I just tried to mount a blank cd, and that now gives "device not
configured", so I guess you need to fixate the cd's.
--
Melvyn

FreeBSD sarevok.webteckies.org 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #0: Wed Jan 28
18:01:18 CET 2004
root at sarevok.lan.webteckies.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SAREVOK_NOAPM_NODEBUG
i386