News Server (usenet) Setup

Eric F Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Fri Dec 31 19:12:24 PST 2004

Hello list,

I'm looking at setting up a news server for a couple reasons.  First
off, it's easier for the local network to download from a local server,
than an off-network server.  Also, I'm looking at creating a couple
threads, and would like to use the server for that.

Thanks for the info.  All the results I could find off google were
pretty non-beneficial.
Eric F Crist                  "I am so smart, S.M.R.T!"
Secure Computing Networks              -Homer J Simpson