Support for Adaptec Ultra 320 (29320)

mario.lobo at ipad.com.br mario.lobo at ipad.com.br
Thu Dec 30 05:10:46 PST 2004

Thanks for the quick reply !

We just bought 4 Pentiums HT servers and the person that bought them assumed that because windows
Xp has no drivers for it, no-os-else does ! what a bummer !

Worst of all was me, that fell for it, and that have been using Free since 2.2.8, and should have
looked into the Docs before posting here !

Sorry for that and thanks for not flaming me !

--
   //|  //||
mario.lobo at ipad.com.br
http://www.ipad.com.br