freebsd on 2nd drive?

Cezar Fistik cezar at arax.md
Wed Dec 29 10:11:30 PST 2004

Hi ice,

Yes you certainly can do as you planned, although I'm not sure if GAG works
when run from a floppy. I have the same situation as you described, winxp on
first drive and freebsd on the second, but in my case gag is installed on
the first drive and I select which OS to boot from there. So if you are sure
that you will be able to choose which drive to boot from when GAG is run
from the floppy, go ahead.

Regards,
Cezar